20 Psychology Facts about human behaviors - seewriteandpost.com
What is Psychology?
Psychology is the study of human feelings and thought. It is related to behavior and mind. Psychologists are the people who seek an understanding of the brains. They explore the behavior and mental processes in humans.
Source: Psychology - Wikipedia
What is the reason to study Psychology?
I am myself is not a social student, but to see my friends who took the course in that area of studying and heard how interesting human behavior, had realized me that there are so many facts that I didn't know. Through that, there is a curiosity in my life to learn or know a little bit about psychology.
The simple reason is, Psychology is fun.
- Psychology helps us to understand more about ourselves.
- Develop critical thinking.
- You communicate better with others.
- It helps you to understand other people.
|Photo by Geralt|
20 PSYCHOLOGY FACTS ABOUT HUMAN BEHAVIORS
- We don't predict our reaction to future events very well.
- Money spent on experiences will always hold greater value to you.
- It is a proven fact that when you are faced with a bigger challenge, you drive to do it and do it better to become stronger too.
- You can judge a person by noticing how they treat an unknown person.
- Research shows that just thinking about a plan B can make it less likely that you'll achieve plan A according to your behavior.
- Life is weird. You can go from being strangers to being friends to being more than friends to being practically strangers again.
- Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but it's more difficult to regret.
- If you think someone is staring at you, check your watch or look at the clock as though checking the time. If they start checking the time as well, it means they were staring at you.
- Everybody has 3 lives, a public life, a private life, and a secret life.
- Some people are funny. They spend money they don't have, to buy things they don't need to impress people they don't even like.
- People between the ages of 18-33 are the most stressed in the world after the age of 48, stress level tends to reduce.
- If you ask someone a question and them only partially answer, just wait, if you stay silent and keep eye contact, they will continue talking.
- When someone lies to you, it's because they don't respect you enough, to be honest, and they think you're too stupid to not know the difference.
- A true friend who understands your troubles is far more valuable than a hundred friends who only show up for your smiles.
- You get more creative when you're tired.
- Nothing holds you back more than your own insecurities.
- Most people believe other people's social lives are richer and more active than their own, a study found.
- The best person in your life is the one who comes first in your mind after reading these sentences.
- No matter how strong of a person you're, there's always someone who can make you weak.
- Enjoy life today, because yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is never promised.
- If you're struggling, that means you're progressing.
- Around 80% of all human conversations are gossip.
- Don't be afraid to do something just because you're scared of what people are going to say about you. People will judge you no matter what.