20 Psychology facts about Personality - seewriteandpost.com
See, Write, and Post-it. Our eyes see and record every memory that goes on in life.
20 Psychology Facts About Personality
- 90% of the time people with messy handwriting are more creative than average.
- If you have a more aggressive personality, then there's a good chance you may be at a higher risk for heart disease. Individuals with neurotic personalities are more likely to suffer from arthritis, ulcers, asthma, headaches, and heart disease.
- Sunglasses make people look more attractive because they give the illusion of a chiseled bone structure on top of a soft-featured face.
- Clothes have a deep impression of your personality.
- If you are the type of person who is impatient, gets stressed easily, or feels frustrated often, this could be an indication that you have not developed your gratification traits. Children who develop the skills to not delay their instant gratification tend to live a more successful life and do better in school.
- Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living.
- 70% of people pretend to be okay simply because they don't want to annoy others with their problems.
- If you a person who is thankful for all the struggles you go through, you are stronger, wiser, and humble.
- Some studies show that attractive people tend to have better-paying jobs and increments in higher-level positions. But, the average-looking personality will have more wealth than them.
- If you start admiring someone for their activities and appearance sooner or later you'll realize that you have become that person, not because you admire that person but because you always wanted to be like that.
- We blame a person's behavior on their personality unless it's us.
- What you like to eat can tell others about your personality. Individuals who like bitter-tasting foods tend to have a more narcissistic personality. Those who dislike bitter foods are often more agreeable.
- You can tell a lot about a person's character by what they laugh at.
- Individuals who have lower self-esteem will often humiliate others. Humiliating others is one way they try to boost their own self-esteem and build their own confidence.
- A person usually makes a lot of hand gestures when telling a true story. When telling a lie a person's hands will stay noticeably still.
- When you get older, there are three changes your personality goes through. You become more conscientious and agreeable and less moody or neurotic. Overall, as you get older, you become a nicer person.
- Big and outgoing personalities tend to write in letters. Shy and introverted types prefer to write small. If you have average-sized writing, it demonstrates a strong ability to focus and concentrate.
- One of the most interesting psychological facts about personality is that your personality can be detected by smell alone. Individuals who are neurotic, extroverts, or dominants tend to have a specific smell that others can detect.
- It may seem like there are thousands of different personalities you can have, but generally, there are just 5 core personality traits individuals will exhibit. These traits include extraversion, agreeableness, conscientiousness, neuroticism, and openness.
- How someone treats the staff at a restaurant can reveal a lot about their character.
- Good liars are better at detecting the lies of others. Specifically, they can become good leaders or have better management skills than normal people.
- The ads you see on TV or on billboards cab have an impact on your personality. Subconsciously, many products can affect your mood and attitude and can change what you desire or feel you need in your life.
- Individuals who believe they can and are good at multitasking tend to be overly-confident as proven by the researchers.
- People can accurately judge your personality based on your Facebook profile.
- Studies indicate that the order you are born in can influence the type of personality you will have. It is common for firstborn children to be more responsible and better leaders while last-children will have a more carefree personality who is more irresponsible and impulsive.
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!