See, Write, and Post-it. Our eyes see and record every memory that goes on in life.
Jack Ma is a Chinese business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. He is the co-founder and former executive chairman of Alibaba Group, a multinational technology. He had inspired people around the world due to his motivational speech. And here are his inspiring quote speech about success in life.
20 Inspiring Quotes by Jack Ma
- Believe in your dream, work on this day and night.
- If you have never tried, how will you ever know if there's any chance?
- Once in your life, try something. Work hard at something. Try to change. Nothing bad can happen.
- 30% of all people will never believe you. Do not allow your colleagues and employees to work for you. Instead, let them work for a common goal.
- The very important thing you should have is patience.
- Today is cruel, tomorrow is crueler and the day after tomorrow is beautiful.
- Stay hungry and follow your dreams.
- You should learn from your competitor but never copy. Copy and you die.
- If you don't give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure.
- If you want to grow, find a good opportunity. Today, if you want to be a great company, think about what social problem you could solve.
- On the path to success, you will notice that the successful ones are not whiners, nor do they complain often.
- The opportunities that everyone cannot see are real opportunities.
- It doesn't matter if I failed. At least I passed the concept on to others, even if I don't succeed, someone will succeed.
- If you have a different mindset, you will have a different outcome.
- No matter how tough the chase is, you should always have the dream you saw on the motivated and rescue you (from any weak thoughts).
- Most people have fancy ideas in the evening, but when they wake up in the morning, they go back to do the same job. We have to do something different.
- As a leader, you should never complain, if you complained nobody will follow you, nobody loves to follow a leader who complains a lot, we have to be optimistic.
- Your attitude is more important than your capabilities. Similarly, your decision is more important than your capabilities.
- You need the right people with you, not the best people.
- You never know how much you can do in your life.