See, Write, and Post-it. Our eyes see and record every memory that goes on in life.
Every day is a new beginning; it's never too late to plan on something and start again. As long as you still breathing and had the strength to move on, you can, and you will always starting to get up again.
To take the first step is the hardest thing, but once you're able to walk through it, you can make it. All of the obstacles in front of you can sometimes tear you apart or make you weak. It's not easy, but giving up is not a solution.
- Colonel Harland David Sanders - Fired from dozens of jobs, but at the age of 40, he began selling chicken in a service station. And now, KFC is one of the most recognisable franchises in the world.
- Stephen King - A 26 years old teacher and laundry worker who thought his book "Carrie" was a horrible book and threw it away. But his wife found the manuscript, and today he sold 350 million copies of his books.
- J.K Rowling - Back then, she was a single mom living off welfare, her book Harry Potter was rejected for being too complicated for children. And today, she is internationally renowned for her seven-book Harry Potter and became the first billionaire author in 2014.
You see, we might have a phase of not gonna make anything, but some people end up being successful on their own timeline. It's not magic, but it not a giving up attitude.
20 Inspirational Quotes for not giving up
- Fall seven times, stand up eight. - Japanese Proverb
- Success is what happens after you have survived all your mistakes. - Anora Lee
- If you have a dream, don't just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality. - Roopleeen
- Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit. - Conrad Hilton
- Self-realisation demands a very significant effort. The more challenging the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. - Swami Sivananda
- Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about. - Winston Churchill
- You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein
- Keep going. Your most challenging times often lead to the most significant moments of your life. Keep going. Difficult situations build strong people in the end - Roy T. Bennett.
- When we see beyond the pain and find ourselves in others, we learn to love at the deepest level. - Jason Garner
- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. - Vince Lombardi
- When someone tells you that you can't do something, perhaps you should consider that they are only telling you what they can't do. - Sheldon Cahoon
- Many of life's failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up. - Thomas Edison
- To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles. - T.F. Hodge
- It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop. - Confucius
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - Walt Disney
- The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. - Winston Churchill
- Don't let yesterday take up too much of today. - Will Rogers
- It's not whether you get knocked down. It's whether you get up. - Vince Lombardi
- If you are working on something you really care about, you don't have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. - Steve Jobs
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. - Og Mandino