See, Write, and Post-it. Our eyes see and record every memory that goes on in life.
Do you agree or disagree with these facts?
- Listening 5 to 10 songs a day can improve memory, strengthen the immune system, and reduce depression by 80%.
- Rap music lovers tend to be aggressive, high self-esteem, and outgoing with having a confident personality.
- Lovers of the indie genre are introverted, passive, anxious, creative, and have low self-esteem.
- Music is so influential in the brain that the type you listen to has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.
- Singing is really a very complex process, involving various areas of our brain. There is the linguistic aspect that is different from vocal production which in turn is different from the sense of line.
- Researches have found that the ability to pick a rhythm allows musicians to learn a language more easily than others.
- Music can help the time pass by quicker, make your workouts stronger, and help you feel less pain.
- Music can repair brain damage and return lost memories.
- The loudest noise ever recorded was the eruption of the volcano Krakatoa in 1883. The sound traveled around the world multiple times.
- You start loving a song because you start relating it to you. And when another song comes in which you start finding it related to your current situation, you make that one as your favorite.
- Most people have a favorite song because they associate it with an emotional event in their lives.
- Your taste in music develops through experiences and is not something you're born with.
- High tempo music in fast food restaurants encourages faster knife and fork activity, leading to quicker table turnover.
- The type of music you listen to affects the way you perceive the world.
- We like to listen to music's that matches our emotional states because the music provides emotional validation and is therapeutic.
- Background music enhances the performance of cognitive tasks.
- Jazz, blues, or soul music lovers tend to be extroverted and have high self-esteem.
- Classical music lovers introverted creative and good sense of self-esteem.
- Researchers suggest that pop music lovers are hardworking, high self-esteem, less creative, and more uneasy.
- Humans have a strong relationship with music because of the way that music affects our feelings, our thinking, and our emotional state.
- 70% of people enjoy old songs because of the memories they've attached to them.
- People who prefer dance music are outgoing and assertive.
- Music causes the body to release endorphins to counteract pain.
- Listening to music at high volume makes a person calmer, happier and more relaxed,
- Music therapy has been used effectively in both adults and children with psychiatric disorders.