What is success? According to you? - seewriteandpost.com
Before I get to the point, let's started with these 5 favorites quotes of mine.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. - C.S lewis
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough - Og Mandino
- It's not whether you got knocked down, it's whether you get up. - Vince Lombardi
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - Walt Disney
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit. - Conrad Hilton
What is success?
Definition - The accomplishment of an aim or purpose.
Success can be defined by anything, each people had their own meaning of what is successful. For example, they finished high school. Getting a degree in their 20's. Getting married and have children. Got a job, good financially, getting a good grade and whatever it is. No matter what, success can mean anything to different people.
Success is a good thing. But, sometimes, people took advantage of being successful. Success becomes someone's idol and turns it to bring others down, humiliate others, being arrogant, bring corruption and disruption.
Yes, it is. But, sometimes we just had to deal with it. Remember that, no one is perfect and by imperfect, we accept and respect that one who was different than we are.
So, what is success according to you?
Success is to have a goal in life. You had a plan and you achieved it.
But, sometimes, the plan didn't work. And at some point, we didn't make it.
That's why I put my 5 favorites quote at the beginning of this blog's post.
"... successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they don't quit ..."